We’re kicking off our #DriveAndHelp campaign, raising funds to benefit the United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Response Fund . You too can make a difference by hosting a local drive.
WHEN CAN YOU CREATE THE SOLIDARITY DRIVEs?
The campaign runs from June 12 to July 12. You can create as many solidarity drives as you want during this time.
HOW DO I CREATE A SOLIDARITY DRIVE?
- If you are not a RoadStr user, download the app and register here.
- On the app, Schedule the event between June 12 and July 12 .
- Use #DriveandHelp in the event title.
- Select the event type “Drive and Help”
- Add the description and location with the details of the meeting. For local limitations, make sure you state in the description the maximum number of participants you allow.
- Make sure to make your donation as an organizer. You’ll receive an in-app badge to mark your donation. (donation web link)
- Share the event on your social networks, invite your friends and driving groups. Help us make a greater impact.
- Comply with the local and national laws and guidelines in your area, especially regarding maximum number of participants, geographical limitations, etc.
- Ensure participants practice social distancing and face protection if locally required, etc.
- Find a meeting point where you can easily park and provides enough space.
- You can create and participate in as many drives as you want. We suggest you always set an example by making a corresponding donation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR COLLABORATORS!
If you have a business and want to collaborate by sponsoring or contributing to the campaign as an official sponsor, email us at email@example.com. In this way your business will appear as an official partner on the web, in mentions through social networks and in the RoadStr app itself.